The certificates should automatically be installed and managed by Microsoft however it is possible to manually check the correct certificates are installed. To check your PC has the required certificates, please check using the Microsoft Management Console (MMC): https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms788967.
Checking Certificates (MMC)
Below are the steps involved with MMC to check installed certificates.
1. Search for MMC in your start menu and run the executable
2. Click 'File' –> 'Add/Remove Snap-in...'
3. Select the Snap-in 'Certificates' then click 'Add' as seen below
4. Select 'Computer account' then click 'Next'
5. Select 'Local computer' then click 'Finish'
6. Close the Snap-in screen by clicking 'OK' at the bottom right of the screen
7. Expand the 'Trusted Root Certification Authorities' followed by 'Certificates' as seen below
Certificates and Serial Numbers
Please check the Serial Number of each certificate. If you are missing any of the certificates, they can be downloaded using the relevant link here.
Importing Missing Certificates
1. Right click –> 'All Tasks' –> 'Import...'
2. Click 'Next' –> (select your certificate) -> 'Next' -> 'Finish'
If you are removing any old certificates, please ensure you export the certificate to make a backup.