There are a number of settings which are applied individually to either a Terminal ID, a Terminal Group or to a Merchant ID. Many of these are set during the boarding process, but it is possible to change these thereafter by raising a WebMIS Request.
Unlike TMS Requests, which can only be set for ChipDNA Windows/Linux and ChipDNA Mobile, these general changes are applicable too for eCommerce and ChipDNA Direct.
WebMIS Requests should be sent to [email protected] with the following information
- Client Name
- Property to be added/changed (i.e. Support Force Acceptance, Change maximum amount to £1000)
- Solution (i.e. ChipDNA Direct, ChipDNA Mobile...)
- Set against (Please chose one of the below and specify its value):
- Merchant ID
- Terminal Group
- Terminal ID
*If using either ChipDNA Windows/Linux, or ChipDNA Mobile, a TMS request may be needed. To do so, you can force a TMS update in order to download the latest properties.
Common WebMIS Requests
- Change minimum/maximum transaction amount (specify amount)
- Enabling a Hash Key
- Adding support for a Card scheme (specify scheme)
- Changing Machine Reference
- Support Force Acceptance
- Support Partial Approval
- Support Voice Referral