Terminal Management System (TMS)
Our TMS is seamlessly integrated with our ChipDNA products and consistently checks for updates that are automatically installed, which is helpful for large estates of PIN pads. The TMS is controlled entirely by Creditcall, including the management of all terminal updates, which is why a TMS request is required to enable certain properties/updates.
For more information, please see our Creditcall website on TMS.
TMS Requests should be sent to email@example.com with the following information
- Client Name (Name of your Client on our platform when boarded)
- Device (i.e. Miura M010, Ingenico iPP350)
- Solution/SDK (i.e. ChipDNA Windows/Linux, ChipDNA Mobile)
- Property/Setting to be changed (i.e. Enable/Disable On Device Tipping)
- Set against (One of the below):
- Application Identifier
- Terminal Group
- Terminal ID
*Once a TMS request is processed, you will need to force a TMS update in order to download the latest properties.
Common TMS Requests
- On Device/End Of Day Tipping
- Magstripe Contactless
- EMV Contact/EMV Contactless
- Offline Support/Deferred Authorizations
- Standalone Refunds
- Digital Signature Capture